Choco Pops Milk Iced Tea Recipe
Sweet, chocolatey goodness served as an ice cool drink. We know the saying is 'I'd rather have a bowl of ...', but bringing it up to Bird & Blend style, we'd rather have an iced tea of Choco Pops!
What you will need:
- 3-4 Perfect Tea Spoons of Choco Pops tea
- 150ml hot water
- Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Choco pops cereal
What to do:
1. Brew your Choco Pops tea in 150ml of boiling water for at least 4 minutes and then set aside. For a quick and easy strainer, we use our Brewdini in store and at home- plus it looks cool as well!
2. With the brewed tea, add a couple of drops of vanilla essence and a teaspoon of cocoa powder and mix until the powder has fully dissolved.
3. Put a spoonful of the cereal into the bottom of your glass and top with partially crushed ice.
4. Now add your Choco Pops tea mix to the milk.
5. Sprinkle with cocoa powder on top and enjoy!
You could also enjoy this drink as a hot drink as well, simply substitute the crushed ice for warm milk and watch the milk go chocolately!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Find all the equipment and tea you need below, but what about also experimenting with our other chocolatey blends? Be adventurous and experiment!