Pumpkin Spiced Latte Recipe
Are you Pumpkin Spiced Latte crazy this autumn?! We certainly are! Bird & Blend's Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea blend makes the yummiest chai latte you will taste this season, and it can be made dairy free too!
Tea lattes are fabulous - even better than their coffee sisters, because they are just as creamy but a whole lot better for you! This recipe has practically no calories (apart from the milk!), is made from real tea (rather than the sugary powders used at other places) and is easy to make!
We also have the super cool pumpkin face stencil for you to make your own scary sprinkles at home. Download the stencil here!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Spiced Pumpkin Pie (fall tea)
- 300ml hot water
- 100ml almond milk (or full fat milk)
- Ground nutmeg
What to do:
1. Brew your Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea in the hot water for no more than 4 minutes; you don't want to over-brew the black tea leaves as they will become bitter.
2. Add 2 tsp of honey to 100ml of milk, gently heat and foam!
3. Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top.
4. Sprinkle with nutmeg or your choice of topping.
Everything you need for this recipe:
Everything you need for your recipe can be found below, but Spiced Pumpkin Pie won't be around for long! Also, check out our Brewdini gravity steepers- they're perfect for brewing teas without any mess and are what we use in our stores!