Rio Olympics Special | Iced Brazilian Fire Chai Recipe
The Olympic season in Rio is heating up and we've launched our Olympic special recipe collection! Keeping it South American, this yerba mate-filled iced tea uses our hand-blended, energy-boosting chai blend to create a refreshing summer drink. Enjoy the flavours of South America!
What you will need:
- 150ml hot water
- Cup of ice
- 2 wedges of lime
- 1 small slice of ginger
- 1 tbl of honey
- Sprinkle of cinammon
What to do:
1. Brew your Guarana Chai Tea with 150ml of boiling water for at least 4 minutes (for an easy and quick way to concentrate the tea we use our Brewdini). If you would like a sweeter iced tea, add some honey and stir until dissolved.
2. Once you've brewed your Morning Kick tea, pour into a cocktail maker containing a glass full of ice. But, if you don't have one of these, pour the tea over some crushed ice- it works just as well!
3. Pour your shaken tea into a glass and top up with some ginger beer.
4. Squeeze in 2 wedges of lemon and use to garnish your drink.
5. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top of your drink, stir and then decorate your drink with a slice of ginger.
6.Your Brazilian Fire Chai is now ready to enjoy!