Iced Mountain Air Steamer
Bristol is campaigning for Mountain Air in our Tea Election. They've even created the most refreshing and simple iced tea (it can also be made hot by not pouring over ice).
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Mountain Air
- 250ml boiling water
- Fresh lemon
- Honey (or vegan alternative)
- 100ml of lemon thyme concentrate
- Cocktail shaker (optional)
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Mountain Air tea in 150ml of boiling water for 4 minutes.
To make it iced:
2. Leave to cool in the fridge if you wish. At Bluebird HQ, we cold brew our teas overnight to make concentrates: simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. It's as easy as that!
3. Pour your brewed tea into your cocktail shaker and add a cup of ice. Add 100m of lemon thyme concentrate, 2 lemon wedges (squeeze the juice in first) and a teaspoon of honey, then! If you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can simply add the tea to a glass of ice and jump to step 4.
4. Pour into your glass, and enjoy!