Maca Mocka Matcha Ice Cream
Learn how to make this delicious sweet treat, using our NEW Autumn Matcha - Maca Mocka! We think all ice cream lovers NEED to try this!
This recipe was created by our Tea Rep: Thegirl.withthebook
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is, add in your vegetal chantilly cream into a mixing bowl and whisk it for about 5 mins.
2. Add the sweetened milk in the same bowl and continue whisking until it is fully combined.
3. Then, measure and add the evaporated milk into the mixture and keep whisking until fully combined again.
4. Finally, add the vanilla extract, the cocoa powder and the Maca Mocka Matcha whisk for the last time until completely combined.
5. Transfer your mixture into a tub and freeze for at least 12 hours!
The next day:
6. Get your ice cream out of the fridge, put a few spoonfuls into a bowl and top with whatever you like. We think chopped nuts and chocolate sauce would make it extra tasty!