Cherry Lips Jelly
This is the perfect, refreshing snack when the sun is shining! This tasty treat is great for a BBQ or chilled evening with your friends!
This lovely recipe was created by Tea Rep: Teacachai
Makes: 6 ramekins or 9 mini cups
What you will need:
- 3 heaped tbsp of Cherry Lips
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp agave (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 pack of unflavoured gelatin (14 gms)
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is boil your water, once it's boiled leave it to cool for 3 minutes.
2. Brew your Cherry Lips tea in 2 cups of hot water, let it steep for 3 minutes, and strain the tea.
3. Add in your agave (or sweetener of choice) and mix well. Then, add your gelatin into the tea and mix until fully dissolved.
4. Pour into your ramekins or mini cups and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Take out the fridge, grab a spoon and enjoy!