Matcha Smoothie Bowl
This vegan recipe will make you feel brand new and ready to kickstart your day! So go on and fill your body + boots full of nutrients, boost your energy levels and beat the bloat with this delicious matcha smoothie bowl.
This matcha smoothie bowl will fill your body + boots full of nutrients, boost your energy levels and beat the bloat. Recipe courtesy of Amelia Rane.
What you will need:
- 1 large frozen banana
- 100ml almond milk
- 1 large handful spinach
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons Pure Grade Matcha Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder
What to do:
1. Add the frozen banana, spinach, kale and almond milk to your food processor and blend until creamy.
2. Add the matcha powder and vanilla extract- as well as any optional extra ingredients for added goodness- then blend again.
3. Once all the ingredients are well blended pour the thick, creamy mixture into a bowl.
4. Top with anything you fancy! Fresh fruit, nuts, seeds or granola are all great options.
5. Take a quick instagram and enjoy!