Jelly + Ice Cream Milk Bubble Tea
That’s right- this is a true childhood classic: we combine the scrummy flavours of smooth vanilla ice cream with wibbly-wobbly strawberry jelly! Bird & Blend's first bubble tea drink special is a really tasty nostalgic rework.
What you will need:
- 150ml 80°c water
- 50ml milk
- 1 tbl spoon of Brighton RAW Honey
- 1 cup of ice
- Strawberry jelly
- Vanilla essence
What to do:
1. Brew 4 Perfect Teaspoons of your Jelly + Ice Cream tea with 150ml of 80c water (you can easily achieve this by adding 4 parts hot water to 1 part cold water) and leave to brew for at least 4 minutes.
We find the easiest way to brew our loose tea, is with our Brewdini, it’s a really cool gadget and you should check it out! Alternatively, you can cold brew our tea with a Cold Brew Bottle, to extract extra depth of flavour.
2. Strain your tea, add honey and a couple of drops of vanilla essence (optional), then place in the fridge to cool.
3. Add a heaped teaspoon of pre-made jelly to your glass with a cup full of ice on top.
4. Pour in your tasty tea, then top up with milk.
Your Jelly + Ice Cream bubble tea is now ready to enjoy!