Peach Soda Margarita
You've been loving our new Peach Soda tea! With sweet peach and delicate rose, this really is the ultimate iced tea. So why not turn it into a cocktail?
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Teaspoons of Peach Soda tea
- A sprinkle of sugar
- A sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 of a lime
- A dash of rose water
- 25ml tequila
- 25ml peach gin (or substitute for any peach liquor!)
- Optional: If you'd rather make this a mocktail, replace the alcohol with 50ml of peach juice!
What to do:
1. Brew your 3 tsp of Peach Soda tea in 200ml of boiling water, steep for 4 mins.
2. Freeze 150ml of your concentrated tea in an ice cube tray and reserve the remaining 50ml.
3. Once your ice is set, sprinkle a little bit of sugar and a little bit of salt onto a shallow dish. Run a little piece of lime around the edge of a rocks glass and dip the rim in the sugar and salt mixture.
4. Into a cocktail shaker, add about 6 of your tea infused ice cubes, your remaining 50ml of tea concentrate, a dash of rose water, a big squeeze of fresh lime juice and your tequila. Shake it all up!
5. Pour your shot of gin (or other peach liquor) into your rimmed glass and top with the full contents of your cocktail shaker.
6. Stir the cocktail together, garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy in the sunshine!
Turn this into a frozen margarita by adding all of your ingredients into a blender with a bit more tea infused ice and blend until you have a gorgeous tea cocktail slushie!