One In A Melon Sorbet
Our One In A Melon blend is refreshing and sweet. So much so that it makes the perfect iced treat! Learn how to make a cool sorbet that you can impress your friends with.
Recipe created by: Bugs & Birds
What you will need:
- 4 Perfect Tea Spoons of One In A Melon
- 1 cup (235ml) pre-prepared One in a Melon cold-brewed in lemonade.
- 2 cups (475ml) boiling water
- 150g sugar
- 4 fresh lemons or 175ml of lemonade
- Mint, candied peel or lemon zest to garnish (optional)
What to do:
1. Start off by mixing two cups of boiling water and 3/4 cup of sugar in a large jug. Give it a good stir until the sugar dissolves!
2. Add 4 Perfect Teaspoons of One In A Melon to the sugar and water mixture and allow to steep for 3 minutes.
3. Strain the tea leaves out of the mixture and leave it to cool in the fridge.
4. Once the mixture has cooled completely, add the lemon juice and cold brew tea mixture.
5. Pour into a freezer safe container and leave to freeze for one hour. Once frozen, remove the mixture from the container and soften with a blender.
6. Leave the mixture to firm up in the freezer for a short time before serving.