Iced Christmas Cake Recipe
From winter sun to summer snow! It’s that time of year again… everyone’s favourite, Christmas in July! A scorching summer has given us the perfect opportunity to revisit some festive classics, and get experimenting with summer recipes, ready for your garden BBQ, your beach day, and those long, warm evenings!
This one has gone down a treat at the nest, and we're so excited to share it with you!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Brew your Christmas Cake tea in boiling water for 4 minutes, Be careful not to overbrew, as black tea can turn bitter when steeped for too long.
2. Strain and place in the fridge to cool.
3. When cool, squeeze the juice from a slice of orange into your brewed Christmas Cake tea, adding 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon, and 1 tsp of Brighton RAW honey or agave.
4. Fill a glass with a handful of ice, and pour over your Christmas Cake brew.
5. Top up with cold coconut milk, and serve with a generous topping of squirty cream, and a slice of orange!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.