Tropical Twist Chocolate Drops
Learn how to make these tasty Tropical Twist Chocolate Drops! We made them using our NEW Tropical Twist matcha powder and fan fave Super Matcha, they are such a yummy snack or dessert - perfect for any time of the day!
This delicious recipe was created by Tea Rep: Amyleecupoftea
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, you’re going to want to melt your white chocolate, I just heated mine in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between heating until its melted.
2. Then, mix ¾ of your white chocolate with your Tropical Twist Matcha, make sure there are no lumps of matcha, you want a super smooth consistency.
3. Do the same with the remaining ¼ of chocolate with the Super Matcha.
4. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, drop the Tropical Twist chocolate into small disk shapes (mine turned out more like blobs).
5. Sprinkle over the mango, pomegranate and coconut (you could use other things if you didn’t fancy fruit, sprinkles or honeycomb would be delicious too!).
6. Drizzle the Super Matcha chocolate over the drops.
7. Pop them in the fridge and leave for a couple of hours to fully set, peel off the paper and enjoy!