Toffee Apple Matcha Granola
Learn how to make this delicious Toffee Apple Matcha Granola - We think it would make the perfect Autumnal breakfast! This is great for the whole family & you could even have some fun making it together!
This amazing recipe was created by our lovely Tea Rep: A spoonful of Alice
Serves: 6 - 12 (depending on serving size)
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 120 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, nuts, seeds and dried apple.
3. In another bowl, mix the honey/maple syrup, sea salt, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the honey mixture over the oat mixture and mix well to combine.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over 2 baking trays and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool for a minute or two, and then sprinkle over the Toffee Apple Matcha and mix well.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks, and enjoy with yoghurt or your favourite milk!