No Bake White Choc & Matcha Cheesecake
Are you a matcha fan with a sweet tooth? Learn how to make a delicious white choc & Super Matcha cheesecake: perfect for any tea party this summer!
Recipe created by Emma- Eat With Emmie Blog
Serves: 6 - 8
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, put half of the crackers into a sealable plastic bag and lay flat. Push our the air and seal before smashing the crackers into crumbs with the back of a large spoon!
2. Melt the butter in a bowl and add the crackers- mix well to combine.
3. Find a tray that is roughly 20cm x 10cm in size and make a layer of your cracker and butter base. You have two options as to how you spread your base: you can either have a thick base and no sides, or spread your base mixture evenly across the sides and base of the tin. When you have done this, freeze for 20 minutes.
4. In the meantime, melt the chocolate and mix with the quark and sugar with a spoon in a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle in your Super Matcha and stir until combined!
5. Pour your mixture onto the set buiscuit base and freeze for 4 hours. Serve frozen or leave in the fridge for 15 minutes to soften slightly.