Frozen Peach & Orange Latte
Enjoy the sunshine with a Peach & Orange frozen latte in hand! Refreshing, naturally sweet and fruity, this really is the ultimate summer tea treat.
Throw in a splash of your fave booze to turn this into a cocktail!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Peach & Orange tea
- A handful of frozen strawberries
- A handful of frozen peaches
- A splash of maple syrup (or the sweetener of your choice!)
- Milk of your choice (we've used coconut milk but oat would also be delish!)
What to do:
1. Brew your Peach & Orange tea in about 150ml of freshly boiled and steep for 4 mins. Strain your tea and set aside.
2. Grab your frozen strawberries and peaches and chop them all up into small chunks
3. Pop your chopped frozen fruit, about 3 ice cubes, your maple syrup and 50ml of your slightly cooled tea into a cocktail shaker. Shake it up! Keep shaking until the cocktail shaker is so cold that you can barely hold it.
4. Pour your frozen mixture into a pot and pop it in the freezer. Leave it to freeze for approximately 2 hours but every 30 mins or so, use a fork to stir up the mixture and help it develop a slushy texture.
5. After the 2 hours have passed, pop a couple of ice cubes, your remaining Peach & Orange brewed tea and about 150ml of milk into a cocktail shaker and shake it up.
6. Grab your glass, start by making a lovely thick layer of your frozen fruit mixture up to about half way, pour your chilled milk and tea mixture on top and garnish with fresh fruit.
7. Enjoy in the sunshine! Remember, your frozen latte can be turned into a cocktail stirring in a shot of your fave alcohol, coconut rum is highly recommended for this recipe!
Explore our other iced tea recipes and get making yourself some refreshing treats!