DIY Tea Facial Scrub | Honey Bee Beautiful
Use this recipe to make a simple but effective tea face mask that will scrub away dead skin cells and leave your complexion looking fresh and bright- and feeling incredibly soft.
Each ingredient in our Honey Bee Beautiful loose leaf tea blend has been carefully selected for its skin benefits. But it is not only great to drink, the used leaves also have really great exfoliating properties, perfect for making a home made face mask with!
The natural exfoliant and skin detoxing properties of rooibos have been enjoyed for hundreds of years in South Africa as a skin tonic. At Bird & Blend, we have the largest range of hand blended rooibos teas in the UK.
Makes: 1 small tub, suitable for 3 masks
What you will need:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (approx 1 lemon)
- 1 ½ tbsp spoon olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp granulated sugar
What to do:
1. Place honey, sugar and olive oil in a bowl or container.
2. Use a juicer or kitchen fork to squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the bowl.
3. Add 1 tbsp of Honey Bee Beautiful leaves (NOTE: This recipe uses the wet loose tea, NOT the brewed tea liquid or dry blend).
4. Apply to face in a circular motion, be gentle if you have sensitive skin.
5. Rinse with warm water and pat face dry with a towel
Everything you need for this recipe:
Grab everything you need for this super easy face mask recipe on our online store and check out our range of rooibos tea blends too.