Spiced Pumpkin Soup
Chilly evenings call for homemade soup and a crusty bread roll! Lucky for us, one of our lovely Tea Reps created this delicious soup recipe using our Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea & you NEED to try it out!
Amazing recipe created by: Teacachai
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is put your chicken broth into a saucepan and bring it to a boil on the hob.
2. Once your broth is boiling, remove it from the heat and steep your Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea in it for 10 minutes. Once it has brewed, strain the leaves out!
3. Put your chicken broth back in the pan (without the tea leaves) and add your pumpkin puree, brown sugar, garlic powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Then, turn the heat back on low and stir well until combined.
4. Once it is all combined and there are no lumps of pumpkin puree, cover the pot with a lid and let it simmer away for another 15 minutes.
5. Once your 15 is up, take the soup off of the heat, add in your heavy whipping cream and serve!
6. Enjoy with a crusty bread roll!