Rooibos Matcha Latte
Are you sensitive to caffeine? Or just don't like to drink caffeine after a certain time of day? Well, you no longer have to go without, you can have a delicious & caffeine free matcha latte made with our award-winning Rooibos Matcha.
What you will need:
What to do:
2. Add a little 80-degree water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot) and whisk well ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this, and the traditional way, is to use a bamboo matcha whisk- but you can also use a battery powdered whisk too.
Check out our handy 'How To Make Matcha' video below for step-by-step instructions.
3. When smooth, top up the cup to 1/2 full with 80-degree water. To enjoy as a hot tea latte, follow next step. To enjoy as an iced latte go to step 6.
4. Add a few drops of vanilla essence (optional) to 100ml of milk and froth. We recommend our fab latte milk shakers!
Note: If you are using a milk frothing machine or stem wand from your coffee machine, you can add the milk and cocoa directly to the brewed tea and then froth for a creamier taste!
5. Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice, big dollop of frothy milk on the top. Sprinkle a little matcha on the top for a cute finish.
6. To enjoy cold, fill a glass half full with ice, pour over the hot matcha and top up with cold milk. With both hot and cold, we add two shots of vanilla for the best flavour.
Explore our other matcha recipes and become a matcha master!