Raspberry Apple Pie Tea Pancakes
Delve into the most delectable Raspberry Apple Pie tea infused pancakes - to be enjoyed on a Saturday morning, with a cuppa!
This fantastic recipe was created by Audrey, you can check out her beautiful work at @amknizekphoto on Instagram!
Makes a generous stack of pancakes!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds and set aside.
2. Heat the milk in a shallow saucepan with the tea. Once the milk comes to a boil, remove from heat and allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes
3. Strain the tea from the milk and set the milk aside
4. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
5. Whisk 1 ½ cups of the milk and egg together in a separate bowl.
6. Create a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour the butter, vanilla, and milk mixture into the well.
7. Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined. It will be slightly thick and lumpy, but should be well incorporated. Allow the batter to rest while heating a lightly oiled skillet or griddle to medium high heat.
8. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
9. Cook each side for 3-6 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
10. Enjoy yours with a drizzle of syrup, fresh fruit on top or even a scoop of ice cream! Just make sure to have it with a mug of tea!