Peach Cobbler Oatmeal
It's been pretty chilly outside over the last couple of weeks! So, seeing as it's not Spring quite yet, we thought we'd share a recipe that will warm you up from the inside. Our Peach Cobbler Oatmeal as it is the perfect comfort food for first thing in the morning!
This recipe was created by Tea Rep: A Girl & Grey
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is brew up a cup of Peach Cobbler. To do this you need to brew 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of tea in boiling water for 4 minutes and the best way to do so is by using out Brewdini.
2. Once your tea has steeped, pour it into a small saucepan, along with 1/2 cups of rolled oats and 1/2 cup of milk.
3. When your ingredients are in the pan, give it a stir and pop it on medium heat until simmering and leave it for around 10-15 minutes. You want to make sure you stir it every now and then so it doesn't stick to the pan or burn!
4. When you're happy with the consistency of your oats, remove them from the heat and put them into your bowl (be careful because we don't want you to burn yourself!).
5. Top your oatmeal with a sprinkle of cinnamon, your vanilla and the rest of your milk. If you're feeling fancy, you can top it with a spoonful (or two!) of coconut yoghurt!
6. Grab a spoon and enjoy!