Mint Pistachio Gelatte
Learn how to make this tasty in-store special, using our Mint Pistachio blend from our spring tea collection. This tea is combined with Ice Cream Matcha, whipped cream and sprinkles! So why not make one yourself and see why we love it!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Mint Pistachio tea
- 100ml boiling water
- Quarter of a tea spoon of Ice Cream Matcha
- Vanilla essence
- Brighton RAW Honey
- A handful of ice
- Whipped cream
- Fresh mint
- Cocktail shaker (optional)
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Mint Pistachio tea in 100ml of boiling water for 4 minutes. You can easily achieve this by adding 1/5 of cold water first to 4/5 of boiling water (no need for any fancy technical kettles!).
2. Whilst your tea is brewing, we can prepare the matcha. So, measure 1/4 of a tea spoon of Ice Cream Matcha and add a splash of cold and hot water (make sure you add the cold first so you don't burn your matcha) and give it a good whisk.
3. When your tea is ready, add it into the shaker with your matcha and a handful of ice. You will also want to add in your vanilla essence and honey to the shaker at this point.
4. You've probably guessed what comes next... Pop on the lid of your shaker and shake what you're mumma gave ya!
5. Now, strain the mixture into a cup and top it off with some whipped cream, sprinkles and fresh mint.