Iced Pumpkin Spiced Chai Latte
It's that time of year again Teabirds...SPP Season! Learn how to make this delicious Iced Pumpkin Spiced Chai Latte!
This recipe was created by our fabulous Tea Rep: A Girl & Grey
What you will need:
What to do:
The night before:
1. The first thing you need to do is put 3 Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea bags into a Cold Brew Bottle (or in a jar) with 500ml of warm water and put in the fridge overnight. You will also need to put 1/2 cup of full-fat coconut cream into the fridge.
The next day:
2. Grab your tea out of the fridge and pour it into a blender with 1 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice), 1 tbsp of maple syrup (or honey) and 2 cups of ice.
3. You then want to turn the blender on and blend the ingredients together until it is completely smooth and there are no lumps or chunks of ice.
4. Grab a stainless-steel bowl, a whisk and your coconut cream out of the fridge. Carefully scoop ½ a cup of the top layer out and place into the stainless-steel bowl. You don’t want any clear liquid, just creamy white liquid. It’s okay if the liquid is slightly solidified.
5. Now it's time to get to work, Teabirds! You need to whisk the coconut cream for 5 or so minutes until it’s fluffy and light – just like whipped cream!
6. Grab a jar or large glass and pour in your blended tea mixture. Top with a large scoop of the coconut whipped cream. Sprinkle ½ tsp of cinnamon on top, and drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp of maple syrup over it.
7. Pop in a straw & enjoy!