Iced Peach Cobbler
The perfect iced tea for summer is here! Let us introduce our Iced Peach Cobbler! We've put a tasty twist on a classic peach iced tea and not to mention, it has next to no sugar (if you use sugar-free lemonade!). Why not give it a go with this super simple recipe?!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Peach Cobbler tea in 150ml of boiling water for 4 minutes.
2. Leave to cool in the fridge if you wish. At BB HQ, we cold brew our teas overnight to make concentrates: simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. It's as easy as that!
3. Pour your brewed tea into your cocktail shaker and add a cup of ice. Add a few drops of vanilla essence, a teaspoon of honey and shake! If you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can simply add the tea to a glass of ice and jump to step 4.
4. Pour into your glass, top up with lemonade and give it a good stir!
5. If you're feeling fancy, you can add in a few slices of fresh peach!