Iced Butter Brew
Say hello to our iced Butter Brew, complete with oat milk and cream soda! Pop in and see us to pick one up, or recreate the magic at home with this simple recipe.
What you will need:
- 3 perfect teaspoons of Butter Brew tea
- 100ml hot water
- 100ml oat milk
- Cream soda
- 1/2 a cup of ice
- Vanilla essence or honey to sweeten
What to do:
1. Brew 3 teaspoons of Butter Brew in 100ml of boiling water for 2.5 minutes.
2. Strain your tea, and pop it in the fridge to cool!
3. Once chilled, pour your tea into a shaker, adding a handful of ice, 100ml of oat milk, and a few drops of vanilla essence, or a teaspoon of honey to sweeten.
4. Pour into a large glass, and fill to the top with cream soda.
5. Give your iced Butter Brew a good stir, and just like magic, you've got yourself one tasty tea!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.