Gingerbread Chai Ice Lollies
What you will need:
- 450ml water
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon of agave (or more, if you want it sweeter!)
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon maple syrup
- 6 disposable or paper cups
- 6 lolly stick holders
- A jug
What to do:
1. Make the Gingerbread Chai tea with 4tsp of leaves and 450ml hot water, then brew for 4 minutes. Strain and cool the tea in the fridge until needed. In stores and at home, we use our Brewdini gravity steeper - the best no-fuss teapot. You can't get a better loose leaf brewer in our humble opinion!
2. Add the vanilla and maple syrup to the coconut and mix. Pour out evenly into six cups and place in the freezer. Leave to freeze for an hour or until set.
3. Once your Gingerbread Chai has cooled, add the agave. You can taste it at this point to see if you’d like it sweeter.
4. Pour evenly into the cups on top of the frozen coconut milk. Place back into the freezer. You will need to add your lolly sticks in when the tea is nearly set (so keep an eye out!), then gently push them into the middle of each lolly. Leave for a few hours (or overnight) to fully set.
5. Pop your lollies out, either by leaving them out of freezer for 10 minutes and squeezing the cup, or by dipping each cup into some hot water then wiggling them out.