Easter Egg Nests Rocky Road
If you're hungry, look away now! We are DROOLING over these rocky roads, infused with Easter Egg Nests tea! This is a serious Easter treat and we can't get enough!
Amazing recipe created by Tea Rep: Amyleecupoftea
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is infuse your butter with the tea, for this I popped all of the butter onto a low heat and added in Easter Egg Nests tea, I then stirred it for about 3-4 minutes, just enough time to let the flavour really come out!
2. Melt your chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of water on high heat, keep on stirring the chocolate so it doesn’t melt, once its melted pour and stir in the butter.
3. The next step is just a case of popping the marshmallows, cherries and cornflakes into the chocolate and mixing it, you could use crushed up biscuits if you want more of a traditional rocky road, but I used cornflakes to give it an Easter Egg Nest twist!
4. Line a shallow baking tray with cling film and then scoop your mixture into the tray, making sure it's evenly spread out.
5. Top with whatever easter treats you like!
6. Leave to set in the fridge overnight and then cut into slices of whatever size you want (the temptation to eat the whole thing is real but this is so good it needs to be shared!).