Easter Egg Nest Chocolate Scotch Creme Egg
Indulgent Easter Egg Nests tea-infused Scotch creme egg. Recipe by Amy Lee Cup of Tea
What you will need:
- Box brownie mix (I know it's cheating but it's SO much easier to use and to infuse)
- Cadbury's Creme Eggs - I used 3
- 100g of bourbon cream crumbs
- 150g of melted milk chocolate
What to do:
1. Follow the instructions to make the brownie, but replace the water with Easter Egg Nest tea. Use three teaspoons of the loose leaf tea so that you get a strong tea, but don't infuse for any longer than normal.
2. You're going to need the brownie to be very soft- this is why its easier to use a packet mix, as you can pretty much guarantee that it's going to be the right consistency.
3. Once the brownie is cooked and cooled, put through the blender until the brownie is a sticky ball (appealing wording, I know!)
4. Mould the brownie around the egg.
5. Melt chocolate and coat the egg in the melted chocolate then sprinkle over the bourbon crumbs.
6. Leave to cool in the fridge & enjoy!