Crunchy Noodle Salad with Chilli Matcha Dressing
Nothing says summer like a perfectly crisp and colourful salad. Learn how to make this delicious crunchy noodle salad with a fun Chilli Kale Matcha dressing to tickle your taste buds! This healthy yet indulgent treat is sure to please.
Created by our lovely Tea Rep: Nutmegs, seven
What you will need:
For the dressing:
- 2 Perfect Matcha Spoons of Chilli Kale Matcha
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of miso paste
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of honey
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of rice vinegar
- 1 red chilli
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of soy sauce
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of pickled sushi ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
For the noodles:
What to do:
1. First, make the dressing by adding all of the ingredients, including your Chilli Kale Matcha, in a small bowl (or jug) and whisk them together until combined.
2. Next, toast your sesame seeds in a dry pan and then set them aside. Whilst they are toasting, bring a medium pan of water to the boil.
3. As you wait for the water to boil, finely slice your mooli and carrots into match sticks - you could also choose to spiralize your carrots. Once chopped, put the carrots and mooli into a bowl, chopped spring onion and your avocado (which you need to peel and slice).
4. By now your water should be boiling, so add your noodles and edamame to the water and cook for around 4 minutes or until the noodles are al dente.
5. Grab a colander and drain the noodles and edamame + add the bowl of vegetables. Then, pour your dressing on top and toss well so everything is coated.
6. Divide between 2 bowls and enjoy!