Cranberry + Ginger Fizz Cocktail
Learn how to make this TEAlicious Cranberry and Ginger Fizz Cocktail. It's sure to tickle your tastebuds this festive season. It features our limited edition Mulled Cider blend which literally screams Christmas!
This recipe was created by our very talented Tea Rep: Audrey
Serves: 2 - 4
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The night before you plan on having the cocktails, you will need to infuse your vodka with the Mulled Cider tea. To do this you need to pour 125ml of vodka into a Cold Brew Bottle, along with 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Mulled Cider tea. Give it a little shake and pop it into the fridge overnight.
If you do not have a Cold Brew Bottle you can put it into a jug or straight into the vodka bottle, but you will need to strain it later.
2. The next day, you can grab your tasty Mulled Cider cocktail out of the fridge and strain + pour it into a jug that has a few handfuls of ice in.
3. Next, pour and measure out 1 cup of cranberry juice and add this to your cocktail jug.
4. You then want to pour and measure out half a cup of ginger ale and add this to your jug.
5. Give it a good stir and throw in some fresh cranberries for garnish!
6. Serve and enjoy!