Strawberry Lemonade Iced Tea / Cocktail
With just a few easy steps you can make our Strawberry Lemonade tea into a delicious and refreshing sparkling iced tea. Add a little vodka and you have the perfect summer cocktail!
The best bit? This recipe has no added sugar and (apart from the alcohol) is practically calorie free. Healthy cocktail heaven!
What you will need:
- 8 perfect teaspoons Strawberry Lemonade tea
- 900ml boiling water
- Sparkling water
- 2 lemons
- Vodka or gin (optional for tea cocktail)
What to do:
1. Brew your Strawberry Lemonade for at least 4 minutes. Sweeten with sugar/honey if desired.
2. Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight and strain tomorrow (for an extra strong taste).
3. Slice lemons and strawberries.
4. When ready to serve pour 1/2 tea, 1/2 sparkling water over a glass full of ice and garnish with slices of lemon and strawberries.
5. Add 50ml vodka or gin p/glass for tea cocktail.
6. Stir well and enjoy!
For an extra special touch, serve in champagne flutes- or for a summer party make up a pitcher (or two!)