Gingerbread Chai Sugar Scrub
The festive season is upon us! Although Christmas isn't all about the gifts, it's always nice to put a smile on someone's face. Here at Bird & Blend, we think that homemade gifts are always a great choice (especially when they're infused with a delicious tea). So, why not make this Gingerbread Chai Sugar Scrub for someone this Christmas?
This recipe was created by our talented Tea Rep: Sharni
Makes: 1 small jam/mason jar's worth
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is measure out 1 cup of raw sugar and 1/2 of Gingerbread Chai tea and put it into your mixing bowl.
2. Next, you need to measure out 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and macadamia oil. Once this is measured out, you can add it to your sugar and tea mix.
3. When all of your ingredients are in your bowl, you need to stir it until all of the ingedients are well combined. At this point, your mixture is going to smell like Christmas in a bowl!
4. When you have fully combined your ingredients, you need to transfer it into a small mason (or jam) jar and pop the lid on. You will need to store the sugar scrub in a cool, dry place.
5. If you are giving it as a gift, we suggest you tie a cute ribbon around the jar and add a gift note!
You could make this scrub with any tea of your choice, you may just need to adjust the spices accordingly