Earl Grey Creme Yoghurt Loaf
Learn how to make a delicious Earl Grey Creme tea infused yoghurt loaf! Fantastic served warm, cold or even toasted and smothered in butter - just make sure to enjoy with a cuppa!
We've borrowed this recipe from the wonderful Bon Appétit, you can read the original recipe here!
Makes 1 loaf
What you will need:
- 9 Perfect Matcha Teaspoons of Earl Grey Creme tea
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of plain flour
- A generous pinch of salt
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups of caster sugar
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of raw or granulated sugar
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C. Coat your loaf tin with vegetable oil and line with baking paper, leaving overhang on long sides, to help you remove the loaf later!
2. Whisk your flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda in a medium bowl to combine. Set this aside.
5. Gradually stream in your vegetable oil, whisking constantly until incorporated.
8. Pop your loaf into the oven and bake for about an hour, or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
9. Use your baking paper to remove the loaf from the tin (you could run a butter knife around the outside of the loaf to help get it out.