Dozy Girl Sleep Balm
Learn how to make this delightful and super relaxing sleep balm that's infused with Dozy Girl, our best selling chamomile tea! This amazing sleep balm will help you stay calm and destress whenever you need it, so put your feet up, put on some sleep balm, and relax...
We think that this would make a great present for a tea lover or someone who has trouble sleeping!
This amazing recipe was created by our Tea Reps: Bugs & Birds
Makes: One Pot
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Before you start, find the container you plan on using and give it a good rinse to make sure it is nice and clean!
2. The first thing you need to do is fill up a saucepan with water and bring it to a gentle simmer. When the water is simmering, grab a glass bowl and pop it on top (sort of like you're melting chocolate!).
3. Measure out and add your coconut oil and soy pellets into the glass bowl and stir it carefully, until it has completely melted.
5. Now it's time to let the tea infuse your mixture! So, lower the heat (as low as you can) and pop on a timer for 30 minutes. Why not make yourself a cuppa whilst you're waiting?
6. When the timer goes off, you need to take the delicious smelling mixture off of the heat (be careful, do not burn yourself). At this point, you have two choices:
1. You can strain the mixture if you don't want to have any of the tea leaves in your balm.
2. You can keep the tea in the mixture, which is what we did as it looks amazing!!
7. When you have decided, pour your mixture carefully into your container. It might be helpul to transfer it into a measuring jug so it's easier to pour into your container!
8. Leave the mixture to cool for at least an hour and make sure you don't touch it as it will be very hot - it's been cooking for 30 minutes!!
9. And relax...
You can apply this before bed or when you need to destress!