Butter Brew Ice Cream
Just when you thought Butter Brew couldn't get any better, we throw a recipe for Butter Brew ice cream at you! This is a super simple one, that's perfect in this Summer heatwave!
This yummy recipe was created by our Tea Rep: Swaglen
What you will need:
- 3 tablespoons of Butter Brew tea
- 3 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 1 ripe banana
- 250g cream
- 100ml of almond milk
What to do:
1. The first you need to do is steep the Butter Brew tea in the milk while you warm it up on the hob over a medium heat for about 15 minutes.
2. While your tea is brewing, you need to mash your banana until there are no lumps and add the cream. Combine them until you get a smooth texture.
3. Once your tea has brewed, add one tablespoon of caramel sauce to the milk and tea mixture and give it a stir before removing it from the heat and adding it to your banana and cream mix.
4. If you have an ice cream maker you can add the caramel sauce once the mixture starts to look a bit hard, so you get that swirling effect. If you don’t have one you can just add it in with the rest of the blend before putting it in the freezer. It should be properly frozen in 4 hours.
5. When it's frozen, grab a bowl or ice cream cone and add a scoop (or two) of your ice cream! Top with a little more caramel sauce or some chocolate!