Black Forest Latte
Learn how to make our favourite Valentine's in-store drinkls special at home! We're bringing back an old school classic and taking you to the heart of Germany's Black Forest with this fruity black tea. Full to the brim with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and cranberries, I think it's safe to say Bird & Blend has nailed yet another cakey cuppa.
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Black Forest and brew as normal with 100-degree water for 4 minutes in your mug, leaving enough room for your milk. You should use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!
2. Once your tea has brewed, pour it into your mug and set to the side for a minute.
3. Gently heat and froth your milk. Pour it on top of your tea - try and get a nice foamy head on it if you can!
4. Now you can add a spoonful of honey if you wish.
5. Sprinkle with cocoa powder & enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our Brewdini gravity steepers are perfect for brewing loose leaf tea mess and fuss free!