Anti-inflammatory Power Pot
This easy recipe is antioxidant rich with anti-inflammatory properties! Perfect for those wanting a little sweet treat after dinner without consuming sugar- and it's bursting with flavour!
Recipe by Bristol Vegan Food.
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Brew 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Pink Grapefruit tea for 3 minutes in 80° water. Top Tip: To get 80° water for green tea, add a 1/5th of cold water to your cup/pot first. See our 'How to make a perfect cup of loose tea' article for more information.
2. Fill suitable dessert glass with 5 tsp of chia seeds.
3. Add 20ml of pomegranate juice to both the pot and dessert glass (optional!)
4. Fill the your glass with the brewed Pink Grapefruit tea.
5. Store in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (overnight if you like!)
6. Sprinkle in chopped goji, squeeze in a little lime juice and serve chilled. You can also add in a tsp of maple syrup or half a tsp of stevia to taste.
Why is this recipe so good for you?
- Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant - helping protect our cells from free radical damage.
- Chia seeds are a fantastic source of plant-based fibre and healthy fat. Chia is easy on the gut and can provide lots of energy.
- Lime juice is brilliant for getting the digestive system fired up and ready to digest all that goodness.
- Goji berries add chewiness, vitamin C, more anti-oxidative qualities and visual vibrancy.