Vegan Ice Cream Matcha Meringue Kisses
Did someone say ice cream? Learn how to make vegan ice cream matcha meringue kisses with our delicious recipe, using one of favourite matcha blends ever! It's a tasty treat that is sure to hit the spot, whilst giving you a kick of antioxidants.
Recipe created by our talented Tea Reps: Bugs and Birds
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, you will need to preheat your oven to 100 degrees celsius (or equivalent) and prepare three baking trays with grease proof paper.
3. Once the dry ingredients have been whisked, add water to the mixture and whisk until combined. We have found that it is best to add the water but by bit, that way it prevents the mixture from going lumpy. Once all of your water is added, whisk on high speed for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, add your sugar a little at a time and then whisk for another 10 minutes.
5. When all the whisking is over, put your mixture into a piping bag and pipe to the desired size. Smaller meringues tend to work best with this mixture- plus they look super cute and Instagram worthy!
6. Finally, bake your meringues for two hours and DO NOT OPEN YOUR OVEN DOOR. Once two hours is up turn off the oven, leaving the meringues in the oven with the door closed until the oven is cool.
7. Pop them in a bowl with some strawberries and some ice cream- or whatever you like to eat with meringue. Then maybe take a picture!