Toffee Apple Banana Bread
Learn how to make this tasty gluten-free Toffee Apple Banana Bread! It's super delicious, fun to make, and who doesn't like banana bread?!
This yummy recipe was made by Tea Rep: Swaglen
Serves: 8 - 12
What you will need:
- 4 Perfect Tea Spoons of Toffee Apple Matcha
225 g of butter (we used plant-based butter)
00 g of sugar. (Can easily be swapped for some syrup or honey, or skipped altogether)
1 Perfect Tea Spoon of baking soda
½ - 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of cinnamon
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is mix your butter and sugar together.
2. When your butter and sugar is fully combined and fluffy, you need to add your eggs or egg replacement. and mix together.
3. Then, slowly add all the dry ingredients (including your Toffee Apple Matcha) into the mixture and combine! Once your mixture is smooth, mash up your bananas and add them in(we recommend doing this in a separate bowl to avoid lumps).
4. Once you've added your banana, you can chop up some chocolate and add that in (if you're feeling fancy or love chocolate).
5. Now, transfer your mixture into a large bread tin - or a fancy autumnal one (like the one we've used) and let it cook on 175 degrees Celsius for about 40 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven when your timing goes ding and leave it on the side to cool!
7. Make yourself a cuppa and enjoy!