Sticky Chai Biscuits
Follow this easy step by step recipe for your own Sticky Chai infused afternoon tea biscuits. Works just as well with any blend!
Recipe by farawayamy
What you will need:
- 250g butter
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Sticky Chai
- 300g plain flour
What to do:
1. Mix the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
2. Add the vanilla extract and egg yolk and mix until smooth.
3. Grind the Sticky Chai to a fine powder (use a food blender/processor if possible).
4. Add the chai powder to the mixture.
5. Sift in the flour and give everything a final mix - use your hands for this to combine everything together into a dough.
6. Cover a large baking tray with grease proof paper.
7. Use your hands to create flat biscuit shapes and place on the tray. You could also use a cookie cutter to make more uniform shapes.
8. Bake at 180° for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Leave to cool and serve with your favourite brew!