Spiced Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Seeing as it's SPP season, why wouldn't you want to make this delicious Spiced Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake?! It is super tasty and would make an amazing dessert for a family dinner or a dinner party!
This tasty recipe was created by our lovely Tea Rep: Ladyos_cakesandbakes
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Spiced Pumpkin Pie
- 300ml double cream
- 300g caramelised biscuits (eg Lotus Biscoff, Speculoos etc)
- 150g butter, melted
- 600g full fat cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 1 heaped dessertspoon caramelised biscuit spread
What to do:
1. Start by preparing the cream for the cheesecake. Place the cream in a heavy-based saucepan with the Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea. Bring gently to a simmering point, then remove from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for one hour.
2. Once infused, push through a sieve into a bowl and leave to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
3. Grease and line the base of an 8-inch springform cake tin.
4. Place the biscuits in a food processor and whizz up into crumbs. Add the melted butter, mix together and press into the bottom of the prepared tin. Pop in the fridge to chill.
5. Once your infused cream has chilled, you can prepare the cheesecake mix. Beat the cream cheese and the icing sugar together with some electric beaters. Pour in your infused cream and continue to whisk it until thickened and holding its shape. You want it to be thick but be careful not to over whip it.
6. Pour over the biscuit base, smooth over and leave to set in the fridge overnight. Once set, remove from the tin.
7. Place the biscuit spread in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds until runny. Drizzle over the cheesecake and leave to set.
8. Whip the cream for decorating to soft peaks, then pipe onto the cheesecake and drizzle on more melted biscuit spread.