Red Velvet Tea Latte
A smooth velvety beetroot delight, with hints of chocolate, this tea tastes as good as it looks- and smells even better! For all you cake lovers out there, this latte really does combine the best of both worlds. It's perfect for those stormy days, but can also be manipulated into an iced latte: just pour into a cup of ice once made.
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Teaspoons of Red Velvet tea
- 100ml hot water
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon of Brighton RAW Honey
- Pinch of beetroot powder
- Vanilla essence
What to do:
1. First, get 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Red Velvet tea with 100ml of hot water, leaving to brew for 4 minutes (but no longer as this starts to make the tea taste bitter.) You should use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!
2. Once your tea has brewed, pour it into your mug, making use that you leave room for your milk. Then, add a few drops of vanilla essence and a pinch of beetroot powder (this is optional but we think it helps give more of a red velvet look, plus it's an extra boost of antioxidants) to your tea and give it a good stir. When you've done this, set the tea aside for a minute.
3. Gently heat and froth your milk.
4. When you have some frothy milk, pour it ontop of your tea and give it a bit of a stir to combine the tea and milk. You can dust your latte with some beetroot powder if you want it to look Instagram worthy!