Raspberry Ripple Matcha Latte
Learn how to make this delicious in-store special inspired by one of our favourite ice creams, Raspberry Ripple! Made with our limited edition Ice Cream Matcha it's a tasty sweet treat that'll give you a kick of antioxidants and it's the perfect drink to curb those 4 o'clock cravings! You can now make this delicious latte anytime you like...yum!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, you need to add one Perfect Matcha Spoon of your Ice Cream Matcha to a small bowl. You then need to add a little 80-degree water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot).
2. Once you have added the water, grab your bamboo matcha whisk and give it a good whisk in a 'W' shape so there are no clumps of matcha. If you do not have a bamboo matcha whisk you can use a battery powered whisk, we just like doing it the traditional way!
Check out our Matcha Latte video down below to see a step by step guide on how to make the perfect Matcha Latte.
3. When smooth, pour the matcha into your mug and fill 1/2 of the mug with some more 80-degree water. This is when you want to add in a shot of strawberry syrup, a splash of coconut milk and then give it a good stir.
4. You then want to take 100ml of coconut milk and froth it up. We would recommend using our awesome Latte Milk Shaker!
5. Once you have frothed your milk, add it to your matcha, stirring as you go and ensure you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top of your latte.