Peaches & Cream Bellini's
We can't get enough of these Peaches & Cream Bellini's! This might be one of our tastiest combos yet, using our NEW Peaches & Cream Matcha.
This yummy recipe was created by Tea Rep: Hyperiontacos
What you will need:
- 1 cup canned peaches (or fresh if in season!)
- ¼ cup crushed ice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp Peaches & Cream Matcha
- Grenadine and fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 4 champagne flutes or wine glasses
What to do:
1. Combine peaches, ice, and agave nectar in a blender. Add a splash of prosecco to help the blender get started, if necessary. You should have a thick, frosty mixture.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the Peaches & Cream Matcha with 2 tbsp of water until smooth. Add half of the mixture to the bottom of each glass.
3. Carefully pour half of the peach mixture into each glass, on top of the matcha, leaving a bit of room.
4. Top the glasses up with Prosecco! Do not stir.
5. Garnish with a splash of grenadine in the centre and a sprig of fresh mint.