Nutty Salted Caramel Matcha Porridge
Can't get enough of our Salted Caramel Matcha? Learn how to make a comforting bowl of matcha-infused porridge with golden syrup, nuts, oats and almond milk. This recipe will wake you up in the morning and make Goldilocks and the Three Bears jealous!
Recipe by Tea Rep Kirsty
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Begin by mixing up your Salted Caramel Matcha with a dash of water – a splash of cold and a splash of hot is ideal. Whisk well until a froth forms on the surface.
2. Next, add the oats and milk to a saucepan and warm over a medium heat. Once the mixture starts to boil, simmer for 5 minutes until the porridge becomes thick and creamy.
3. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your porridge and stir through before removing the pan from the heat.
4. Now add the matcha mixture to the porridge and mix well!
5. Finally, pour the porridge into a bowl ready to serve. Swirl a teaspoon a golden syrup or Brighton RAW Honey over the top to sweeten (if desired) and top with the nuts. Scatter over the flaked almonds and dig in! If you've got a sweet tooth, why not add in some chocolate chips?