Mrs Claus' Fruity Flutes
Recipe by Tea Mixologist, Dan, from our Nottingham store.
A christmas classic that we brewed up last year, and couldn’t get enough of! In fact, we’ve been waiting patiently for the return of Mama C, for this reason specifically! Flutes at the ready, birds!
What you will need:
What to do:
- Brew your Mrs Claus’ prosecco in 150 ml of boiling water, for 4 minutes. Once ready, strain and cool.
- Squeeze a little lime juice on to one plate, and a spoonful of sugar on to another. Then, take your champagne flute and turn it upside down. Dip the rim of the flute first into the lime juice, and then into the sugar, ready for a beautiful cocktail!
- Pop a couple of ice cubes into your flute, and pour over your cooled tea.
- Squeeze the juice of a wedge of lime into the glass, and top up with prosecco (or lemonade)
- Pop in a raspberry, and a mint leaf to finish!