Morning Kick Mocktails
Let us help you get through Dry January with this delicious Lemon and Ginger Mocktail! Made with our Morning Kick tea, this blend is super tasty and refreshing!
This recipe was created by our fabulous Tea Rep: Teacachai
What you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of Morning Kick tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- Lemon/lime soda
- Juice of half lemon
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is brew 2 tablespoons of Morning Kick tea in 1 cup of boiling water and let steep for 5 minutes.
2. Then, strain the tea leaves and let it cool until it reaches room temperature and add the juice of half a lemon and set the tea aside.
3. Fill 2 tall glasses halfway with ice and then fill the glass half full with your tea. You then want to top the rest of the glass up with your soda, you can even add in a few sprigs of mint, a slice of lemon or a fresh strawberry.
4. Pop in a reusable straw and enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.