Mint Humbug Matcha Milkshake
Recipe & photo by Tea Mixologist, Dane, from our Borough store.
Bah humbug! Here’s just the thing to pick you up; a creamy rooibos matcha with maca, liquorice & peppermint to boot!
What you will need:
- 50 grams of milk chocolate
- Coconut milk (or your milk of choice)
- Mint Humbug Matcha
- Whipped cream (optional)
What to do:
1. Warm up some coconut milk in a jug, not boiling but warm about 50 degrees C.
2. Break up 50grams of milk chocolate and pop it in the warm milk jug for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir up the chocolate & the milk until it's fully dissolved.
4. In a matcha bowl mix up a Perfect Matcha Spoon of Mint Humbug Matcha with a splash of warm water about 80 degrees C. (Use matcha whisk)
5. Mix the chocolate milk mixture with the matcha mixture & stir fully
6. Pour over a glass of ice and top with whipped cream if you’re feeling fancy.