Mermaid Mist Marshmallows
We've made an AMAZING treat, that we had to share with you! These Mermaid Mist Marshmallows are perfect for your evening dessert or just sweet treat! They are also great for kids as Mermaid Mist is caffeine free and the marshmallows are DELICIOUS!
Recipe created by our fab Tea Rep: Aspoonfulofalice
Makes: 8 - 10 (depending on size)
What you will need:
What to do:
2. While your tea is brewing, add gelatine and cold water to a large mixing bowl and leave to soak for 5 minutes & sit the bowl on top of a pan of boiling water and stir until fully dissolved.
3. By now your tea should have brewed, so strain it and add the tea and caster sugar to your bowl and remove it from the heat. You then want to mix it all together with an electric whisk for 8-10 minutes until thick and shiny
4. Then, carefully, divide the mixture into 2 bowls and add a couple of drops of your pink food colouring to one bowl and the turquoise to the other.
5. Pour the contents of each bowl together into a 12 x 24cm tin lined with cling film or baking paper and marble the colours together using a metal knife and leave in the fridge until set
6. Once your marshmallows have set, remove them from the fridge and tin (we put them onto some parchment paper). You then want to cut it into bite-sized squares and finish with a dusting of icing sugar.
7. Take a pic for Insta & enjoy!