Maca Mocka Chocolate Mousse
Learn how to make this delicious Maca Mocka Mousse, using our marvelous Maca Mocka matcha! We think this would make a really tasty dessert or afternoon snack to fix any sweet tooth cravings!
This tasty recipe was created by our lovely Tea Rep: Withlovebeautyblog
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is put your water, chocolate, sugar and coffee powder in a saucepan and heat until the chocolate is melted. Make sure you keep stirring so the chocolate doesn’t burn!
2. Once your chocolate has completely melted, take your pan off of the heat and pour your mixture into a large bowl. Put this to the side to cool down, while you prepare the cream!
3. So, now you need to put the cream and Maca Mocka Matcha powder in a bowl & use an electric beater to whip this till it gets thick and forms soft peaks. If you don't have an electric beater, you'll have to use a normal whisk and some good 'ol elbow grease!
4. Once your cream mixture has reached the desired thickness, fold it into your chocolate. You'll need to be careful so you don't make a mess - It might be best to add a little at a time!
5. Once everything is mixed up well spoon this into serving glasses and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
6. Once they have chilled, take them out of the fridge and top with chocolate or chocolate sprinkles (or any topping of your choice).