Lapsang Chai Steamer Recipe
Chai season is back and we have missed those warm spices all so much! This belly-warming Lapsang Chai is a cosy tea for those colder and rainy days, but with remnants of summer still holding on with the added slices of fruit.
What you will need:
- 3-4 Perfect Teaspoons of Lapsang Chai Steamer
- 150ml hot water
- Cinnamon powder
- Honey (optional)
What to do:
1. Brew your Lapsang Chai steamer in 150ml of boiling water for at least 4 minutes and set aside. For a quick and easy strainer, we use our Brewdini in store and at home- plus it looks cool as well!
2. Squeeze and add a slice of orange, a slice of apple and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to the tea and stir.
3. Now top up with hot water and steam to give off a real autumnal feel. If you don't have a steamer, don't worry- the tea still tastes just as great!
4. Add honey at this stage (if you wish) for a sweeter tea and enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Find all the equipment and tea you need below- but what about also experimenting with our other blends of chai? Be adventurous and experiment!